Revit is an extremely powerful tool for designing buildings. When we are going to designing and rendering interior, it is very difficult to find big furniture collection in material libraries. Also, it is difficult to get on the internet as well.
So you want to learn the way of creating furniture in Revit. In this tutorial, CivilMix is sharing the knowledge of creating a small furniture family step by step. For that, you want to follow the steps of the bellow video.
Main steps of creating a furniture family will be discussed in this post.
- First of all, you want to make a rough sketch of what are you going to design.
- Then you can open the Revit Software – open New from the families.
- Then you want to be set the grids (Using Reference Plane <RP>) to guide the family you are going to model.
- After that Use Extrusion to and other 3D tools to Design your Model.
- Finally, you can save the furniture family and use for a project wherever you want.
You can download the source file from the bellow button
Share this video with your friends and comment below for your suggestions.